Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Writer's Fix

I don't have a real post for you today. I'm staring down the end of the first big edit to the sequel of Screwing Up Time. Nineteen single-spaced pages left. My goal is to get this edit finished before the new year. I'm not sure if I can do it because we're actually on vacation. And today is my birthday. But I'm still planning to edit--I'm a writer, it's what I do. Besides if I don't get some writing done, I develop a nervous tick. So, back away from the writer in the bubble and let her get her editing fix.

3 comments:

  1. Has the muse also gone on vacation? Maybe he will strike late at night, when others have gone to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your editing, but don't work too hard today. You should celebrate your birthday too! Best wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the edits! I hope you make it.

    OK backing away now. Please don't taser me. ;-P

    ReplyDelete