Monday, November 5, 2012

Screwing Up Babylon Release Party

Late Friday night Screwing Up Babylon went live on Amazon, we had a release party here at home.



And I promised photos. Unfortunately, I gave the camera to my 16 year old son. He took scads of photos--of the champagne. You'd think he'd never seen champagne before.

Here are two photos he took of me. (Also with the champagne bottle.)



And he took one photo of some of the food. Wensleydale with cranberries, smoked salmon with cream cheese, jalapenos, crackers. There was also chocolate and a West African beef stew.


We had a great time, even if there aren't many pictures to prove it.

And the sales seem to be going well. Here's a link to the book.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the release (and the champagne)! Can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, you just made me so hungry! Congrats on your release, Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your release! Glad you had a celebration and everything. The cheese and crackers are making me hungry, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, I'm coming to your house to celebrate if (when?) my book ever gets "released." (I'm currently keeping it locked in a cage.) That food sounds amazing. Again, congrats. I'm looking forward to reading it. (Guess I'd better reread the first one first to get it all straight in my head again.)

    ReplyDelete